Monday, June 11, 2018

Naked

I don't mind being naked. I’m not really good at yet it but I don't mind it as much as I once did.  It’s taken me a while to get here. I would have probably been much better at it when I was in my twenties or thirties but I didn’t have the confidence. Strangely my confidence grew as my waistline did.

I’ve recently reached an age where I’m pretty much the only person who is happy about this. Does it stop me from being naked? I think we all know the answer to that question. Does this mean I’ll be subjecting unsuspecting friends and strangers to this newfound confidence and expect them to just outright accept it? No, because that’s just creepy and downright wrong.

It does mean that no matter what anyone else may think, I am finally comfortable with me. Even though I’m not good at it yet I’m getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment